Web Support is the ability for providing users an avenue for reporting system related issues and requesting different kinds of help.
To ensure an adequate level of support is provided to users, a Service Level Agreement (SLA) provides a contract and a baseline for the timely resolution of any issue based on its priority. Please review the WebTeam's Service Level Agreement.
A Service level Agreement (SLA) is a contract that defines the level of service that is provided from a company to its users for:
- ensuring quality customer service
- responsiveness for resolving user issues, enquiries within a specific timeframe
- allowance for prioritisation of requests.
Technical Support is provided:
- through the Customer Portal Service
- by request through the Support Request Form
- by sending an email
- and by phone call.
Contact detailes for interaction with Technical Support Team are scecified in the contract.
Dedicated hub for our customers to manage their support requests and their contributions to a knowledge base or community through our help desk portal.
Customers can create new requests on the client portal and receive the current status of work on projects.